Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Phuket ♥ (Part 1)

First Day: Hello Airport, LONG TIME NO SEE.. "U" must had missed me.. XD






My passport & air tickets to Phuket ♥








After arriving Phuket International Airport, my cousin sis and I queued up to check in the Imigration counter. A long that, I saw a western couple kissing. The girl was so wild. Haha!
There's a few Thai were giving out free Thailand SIM cards while my "smart" brother Gabriel bought one in Malaysia for RM20. That's incredibly 'SMART'..LOL!












Took this while having lunch at LAM-HING.
The food?
AWESOME!!!!







 From the left: Aaron, Gabriel & Abel.





Pepsi in Thai. They serve in bottle.

 This fish didn't die in vain.
It was cooked with delicious recipe which made all of us finish it. Superb- DELICIOUS!!









 Oyster in green and dark brown.
First time met this kind of oyster.


 The view of the restaurant in the afternoon.

 Meet SQUISHY!
We named this jelly-fish which was "swimming" in the sea beneath the restaurant.





Everyone looking at SQUISHY!
XD














BAAN MAKSONG!
The hotel which we stayed for 6days 5 nights.
We were actually changing hotel to Patong Hotel at the 3rd day, but unfortunately, the hotel was demolished.


Room with two single beds.
I shared it with Ruyi.
The bed near the balcony is mine, while the bed with an Ipad on it was Ruyi's.
My bed was a super roller bed. It can just roll if you touch it with a little strength.

The balcony.
We kept it closed all day long until the last day.
Abel said monkeys will break into our room if the sliding door is open.
Well, I ain't see any monkey.










V channel.
Super Junior's A-CHA!
I watched it like every single day in Phuket.
A-CHA, Mr.Simple, Bonamana, The Boys, GEE....







Nt a Real Tiger!!
It's a street club that's under renovation or.. I dont know.
It's kinda cool.
Maybe next time when I go to Patong Beach @ Phuket, I might go clubbing there.







I dont know what people call this, but THEY WERNT MOVING. Just breathing..

There's a A4 paper stated: Please donate money for the flood victims. ( Bangkok)






Took picture.

Crowded.. There's a lot of club.
Can see some girls dancing pole dance, and they were so hot. Cant really see this scene in Malaysia..


Light dinner in Patong Seafood.
Abel and I were the two who were easily hungry. XD

But.. we're the skinny one!!









 Cam-whor...
Ignore the messy hair.
My new hat.. with a cute ribbon on it!

Puffy...

















Nickhun (2pm) on Billboard!!




 The scene... BEAUTIFUL!!!!

 Took pictures...



















From the top: Aaron( ducked down head), Abel, Ruyi, Gabriel..
I'm the photographer.
大伯 took the picture with me in it.









Dinner at Lam-Hing again.
This time to thank 大伯 ex-worker, Min for her volunteer to bring us around Phuket Island.
She's from Thailand, so it's easier to have her around while she can be translater.








Ruyi & Me..
It's night time.. dark..
The wind kept bowing which made me soooo- coldddddd..













END OF PART 1  ♥
tabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment