Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

170611

Take many picto today..




Hehe..
Recently, I got my eyes on the Panasonic Lumix DMC- GF2 Camera!
Isn't it a Beauty??!
Well, check out the colour.. Attractive!
Plus, it has so~many function and the most important is: It can capture in HD form!
LOVE IT!
OK OK! Tabby, save money yah!!
From now onwards, I gotta save money to buy this in order to fulfill my dream!
Erm.. for the market price it is 600 in US Dollar which means about 1830 in Ringgit Malaysia!
OMG~ Dad.. can u buy me this camera?? Pls..

Other than that, I am going to save money 1st for my skin care products..
Choose to use Hada Labo.. never use before..
but, saw many peeps used and said it's effective..
Many magazines promoted it..
This product is sold in the average of every 4 second for 1 in Japan!
Wanna try the awesomeness!

Wanna buy the whole set! 
Hada Labo~ Wait for me!


TOPSHOP!!
I love them dearly~
The clothes they designed are fashionable and young for my age! Haha XD
Plus, they are normal price branded items.. Haha.. I can save more money for others!
This.. red! Attractive colour~ i wont look so tall after wearing this.
Mum said that I am not that tall and that convinced me.. Gonna try wearing heels!
This??!!
OMG! Nope.. too tall! I might fall!
This is just nice.. look at the design.. 
The design will help you to correct your way of walking..
Nice~ Now is just for RM 45 ++
This tunic is just for RM 45++ in Malaysia now!!
Mum~Can we go shopping.. NO!
Haiz.. T T
But i really want this.. try something gentle during summer.
GENTLE & SWEET! 

Another for FOREVER 21!
格纹衬衫~
Love this..

 Pencil~ High waist skirt! Suits with every tops~
Slings~ Likey^^
But a bit expensive..for me lah..
This is adorable.. Just RM 15 in Ringgit Malaysia!
The shorts! I am looking high and low for it!
Now it is in Forever 21!
Cute!!! I am saving money to get it!

OMG! Tabby.. SAVE MONEY!!




No comments:

Post a Comment