Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

4th June 2011

I wanna watch [PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4: ON STRANGER TIDES]!!!!! 2 of my younger bros watched it already! That time is my exam week. My uncle brought them and my cousins for that movie and I was at home studying!!! I regret! People around me keep saying that "Pirates 4 is awesome!!!", "the mermaid in Pirates 4 is damn gorgeous but they eat ppl!".. I wanna watch! Wanted to see how beautiful are those mermaids cause even 'he' praised the mermaids' beauty that made me moody. [>_<]"



NO GO for Pirates 4 but a GO GO for [KUNG FU PANDA 2]!!!! At first, I think that watching this movie in my age is childish but after watching it, I AM IN LOVE WITH PO!!! It was really a awesome + funny movie which made me laugh all time long.. LOL~


In KF PANDA 2, Po found out his origin and how his mother got killed by a new villian named Lord Shen.  He is actually a peacook.. but evil! He create cannons in order to take down China.
File:ShenCannon.PNG


Little Po when he first arrived in the noodle shop. Looks innocent to soft-hearted people like me^^ hehe
Kung-fu-panda-2-572882l-imagine-1-.jpg

This is so CUTEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Ping( Po's adoptive father) feed Little Po with dumplings~

INNER PEACE is the unique skill in Kung Fu Panda 2. inner peace~~~~~~

After movie, I went for little shopping before going home. Bought 2 hair accessories, a grey sling bag and a mask. Try whether the mask is effective or not. Found satisfaction during the shop-shop.. Haha XD
But not quite satisfied because didnt have the chance to buy a high waist shorts [T_T] and also shoes. 
Haiz.. Next time lo..( when??) 

Ok, i'm done with movie trip. Long time no posting love articles. Hehe..


By.. Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment