Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Holidays in a word.. BORED!

Whenever it comes to holidays.. my life will turned to a blue spot.. Holiday Blue..
Dad's working.. Mum's working.. I'm not allowed to spend time with friends.. WTH!
I am really really really really bored until I dont know what to say or what to do..
I am so~ mildew!

The past few days, I just cant sign in my blog.. Damn frustrated!
[This account is not yet activated. We had send a verification email to your mailbox. Please check to reactiate your account.]
I hate this sentences.. Ish.. Makes me miserable..
Recently, I found out a website that teaches you the latest version and how to mix and match a fashion clothing..
[www.polyvore.com]
Girls who love fashion.. check it out!

Next, I found out a miss popular on internet in Malaysia.. Her name is Jane..
In facebook.. Chukei Baby Jane..
She is gorgeous and fashion..
Lots of ppl are her followers on FB and also on her Blogger.. ^^
So lucky to be popular on internet...
Her little sister.. Asheley is also quite popular..
Both are still pretty even if they didn't put on their make up..

Finally for the day I am waiting for a long long time..
Mum finally decided to bring us for movie^^
OMG.. If I dont think about I plan to step out my house.. I am so desperate till suicide!!!!
Haha.. will update photo for tomorrow shopping events^^
Bye..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment