Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

181011

Today, is my dear's bday,
But nothing special happened.
I dont know what to do, cuz we're gonna end soon.
I knew this will happen, and I can still look into his eyes... smile

Forced smile? Hypocritic!
Tabby? What are you thinking?
Just end it happily, dont ya understand " Happy Ending"?
Just.. let it go..
Dont spoilt his bday mood, even though he said it wont.
I actually wanted to give "u" a bday + goodbye kiss.
I felt that I was transparent at that moment.

During school assembly, you gave me the ring you promised me.
Usually, when a gf sees her bf present her a ring, she will be extremely happy. ( Depends on the condition)
For me, I was very upset.
My tears were rolling in my eyes, is just u didnt notice, and still gave me a smile.
I forced myself to smile and put the ring back into ur hand.
"给你下一个女朋友吧。" 
This was my answer...

All day long, I was very moody. I tried non-stop to talk with my friend so that I wont recall what happened this morning.
I surrender.. You really took my heart away and place a heavy shadow of u in it.
I really care about you.
Because today is ur bday, I forced myself and one of my friend to come to meet you.
The result is bored in school for the entire day.
I'm nt trying to be mighty or an awesome gf.
Just want you to notice that, I really CARE for you..

After tomorrow, my phone wont ring for you, but ring for others.
After tomorrow, my heart wont beat for you, but beat to live.
After tomorrow, my name wont have anything to do with you, but just friends.
After tomorrow, I will be single again.

BTW, Happy Birthday to you, my dear.
This is the last time I call you so, MY DEAR!


2 comments:

  1. don't be sad just because of this jerk... perhaps you'll have more happiness without this person~ be single isn't a bad thing!you can do whatever you want without thinking about anyone~ so sorry that i can't do anything for you ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ntg to sorry lah, That's what will happend between him and I. XD

    ReplyDelete