Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

8th May / Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day..
It's very important to every mother in the world..
It's a day that people thank their mother in their efforts on their children.
I'm catching up!
Mum, thanks for your efforts on me.
Even though I made you upset almost everyday,
but hey, I didnt mean it.

Mum, I'm sorry.
Sorry that I made you upset..
Sorry that I made you angry..
Sorry that I made you disappointed..
I'm in rebellious period, and I'm acting rebelliously..
Sometimes, I am easy to get angry.
Sometimes, I wanted to go on my way..
In fact, you get upset again.

Mum, just wanna say that I LOVE~ YOU!
I thank God that you're my mother.
You gave me life, you saved me from a serious illness.
The most important is, You love me and bear everything that I did wrongly.

Mum, THANK YOU for everything you did for us.
Even though there aren't present this year but we'll try to give 1 back to you on your birthday!

Mum, God bless you and hope you can live healthily..
Love ya!

Mum decided to go to Paparich for lunch today.
She's the queen today, so.. Cherish her lo..
Forgot to bring my phone so did have the chance to snap photo.
I ordered a Chocolate Ice for my drinks and Slice chicken meat noddle for my meal.
My younger brother, Gabriel ordered a bevarage named Lychee Smooties, wow! That is NICE!
It's sour and sweet, full with taste of lychee.
Mum ordered a Soya Chendol, which is one of Malaysian delight drinks.
Quite nice.
Young Lydia ordered ice cream bread and watermelon juice..
Kids love weird stuffs!
Aaron, my younger brother ordered plain ice water with lemon slices and a Fish 'n Chips Fried Rice..
It's a wonderful meal even though the quarreling did not stop while we're eating.
After that, we went home and here am I sitting in front of the laptop..
Typing my latest status.
Haha.. Dear blog-walkers, enjoy this special day with your mum..
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment