Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

These days..

These days, I haven't been sleeping..
Relax.. I'm not Taylor Swift..
These days, busy in preparing mid-term exam.
BUSY.. BUSY.. BUSY..
But if I'm that busy, y am I blogging and playing my facebook?
Weird! Haha..

Today, my friends and I were talking about making a parody of ghost stories.
I just contributed a ghost story written by myself yesterday to the Chinese Society magazine..
Haha.. quite interesting.. commented by my friends~
We're planning to shoot the movie after PMR examination..
Quite a big ambition!

These days, been thinking bout friendships.
Maybe I am asking myself and answering myself.. but what do you guys think about FRIENDSHIPS?
To me, friendship is like a glass in the edge of a table..
If u able to manage your friendship well, the glass wont fall from the table.
But if u can't manage your friendship well, I'm afraid that the glass will fall in no time.
Can you understand what am I trying to say?

These days, I went through LOVE in my life,
He came in my life but went off..
I may not believe what am I saying but yes, I can't forget you..
Your humor..
Your smiles..
Your tender..
Your love..
I didnt appreciate these things in time..
Maybe you're just playing a joke with my friend but..
Do you know that if you did that, you'll hurt our friendships??
I have no idea, i'm confuse..
Probably, yes, I regret in letting this relationship off my hands..
But if I give you the second chance.. will you, a playboy, appreciate me?
This is what I am worrying since you asked me to be your girlfriend..
And what the hell.. I did worry about it!
But will you..

Haish~
Wanted to post some QUOTES and LOVE STORY..
But because of my thumb drive, I had to wait for few more days..
Frustrated 'bout my background for my blog!
It just cant access!
My friend suggest that I should change server..
But the Internet Explorer in my laptop just can't let me pass it..
Keep repeating: Program is now busy, please try later.  whenever I click it!
Arghhhh~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment