Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

080711

PMR around the corner.. but I'm still hanging around like there's nothing important to do.
I felt the stress but I just cant control myself and ask myself to sit down and revise!
Not that I'm hyperactive, but when I see the revision books which are so thick, I feel like running away!

I haven't been updating my blog since..last Saturday I guess..
On last Saturday, I was supposed to be in my cozzy~ bed..
But, I had to attend the 1 Malaysia 1500m run.
I was fast and reached school early..
My friends ad I took about 30 minutes..
I felt that I traches was in pain because I was so thirsty that time.
After the run, all of my friends accept Joaan and Branda 'ponteng' to Yogi Cafe!
I regreted that I didnt join.. staying back in the school was not fun at all!
The hot sun.. hot weather.. no hot guys.. Damn bored~
Haha.. joking bout the hot guys..

On Wednesday.. conflict happened between two of my best friends..( male & female )
That foolish peep lah!
Haiz~

I heard from a friend.. One of my friends whom I havent meet up with her for a long time, gave up on her phone.. blog and facebook to make sure that she get good result to Sri KDU!
OMG.. It's not that hard to get in to that school.. All you need is MONEY~ (no hurt feelings)
Well, my dad asked me when I was 12 years old.
" Do you want to study in Sri KDU?" I shooked my head!!!
What a stupid decision!
I could have live in KL now. Haiz..
A decision is a decision.. cannot be changed!!!!

Silly today!!
Daddy came back!
Just for a couple days only..
Appreciate the time spent with Daddy!
After I dried up my hair, I found out that my hair was so messy till I like it!
It's so~ unique~ Haha XD





Looked NOOB~
Haha..
My lips are pumping out because of my braces..
I should listen to my dentist's advise..
Make my lips to be flatter.. Looks nicer XD

Tomorrow, going to Tropicana Mall for TRANSFORMER 3!
Not a big fan, but I didnt miss part 1 & 2.. so continue to watch it..
Yeah!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment