Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Status♥

Hmm.. Let's do a recab~
Before holidays.. I had a cold war with my friends.. I don't even know what did I did to make them 'boikot' me! Ish.. felt quite UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! Why?! Haiz...

Next.. I spent 3 weeks working in my Aunt's kindergarten.. I earnt RM100! Haha!
On 9th December.. I went for Narnia part 3 in Genting Highland with my family.. Honestly, it's interesting but it's not exciting without Peter and Susan.. Huh...BTW.. It's still nice like the last 2 parts.

Then, I went back to Penang, of course with my mother and siblings.. Along the road, my youngest brother- Aaron keep singing a short version of song, name <Dead Man>..[-_-'']Here is the lyric of the song:
Dead Man.. You gonna die.. Dead Man.. You die I'm high! Dead Man!!!
So hilarious.. And I was thinking if my teacher embaressed me in front of my classmate, I would say and sing this song to that teacher: Cikgu.. Untuk Minta maaf, saya nak nyanyi satu lagu khas untuk kamu.. Dead Man! You gonna die! Dead Man! You die I'm high!!!Yeah!!!
Haha! That teacher will be piss of!

When we reached Penang, we went to my cousin sister's wedding buffet. It was actually her last single night before she is married to her fiance. Haha! When I wanted to order the *char kuey tiaw, I suddenly imagine something:
Me: Aunty,来盘char kuey tiaw!
Aunty: 好..
Me: 啊哟! Aunty,做么你将吝啬的!
Aunty: 蛤?
Me: 哎哟!虾不要放2只罢了,这盘倒下去!(整盘的虾倒进锅里炒)
Aunty: Oi..
Me: 哟!做么放这样少豆芽! 放多点嘛!(把半蓝的豆芽倒进锅里炒)
Aunty: Ok ok!
Me: 哟! 炒快点啦!还将油!
Aunty: Sorry啦!
Me: 咳..我不要买了啦!
Aunty: [心想:玩我啊!]

Haha! Funny!
The next day is the wedding.. Busy and tired!
Those adult said they want to go and wet.. So, they brought us to Penang upper Road, where Paris Hilton was caught clubbing with Malaysian's rich dude.
It's boring if you go with your family! Where got ppl go clubbing with aunties!!
Haiz!

On Sunday, we met mom's friend and went shopping.. I fulfill my wish and I bought a sling bag, hair item and a pair of sneakers! So~~~~ HIGH!! Especially is the sling bag, it's so nice and stylish! I ♥ it so much! I also bought Super Junior's 2011 and 2012 calender!!!! So GOOOOOOODDDD!
 The pair of sneakers.. It's B.U.M.. I like the colour...
 SuJu's 2011 and 2012 calender!!!! YEAHHHHH!
 This is the hair item.. I can curl my hair by not wasting my time n the saloon.. But it lasts for a short time only..

This sling bag!!! It imitated the style of Chanel.. Check a look at it.. The chain.. The lock and the sewing style.. Haha.. But it's not fake chanel.. just imitating it's style..Nice



On Monday, we went home.. Suffer in Batang Kali.. Y? There's no food here!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day..
For me, Christmas equals to PRESENTS! Yah!
And of course, I need to celebrate the day Jesus was born.. Halellujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment