Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Watta Boring Holiday[-_-zz]

♥♫♥♪♥
BORING!!!
Boring.. Boring.. Boring...
What else can I say?! B-O-R-E-D!
What can I do?! Hmm... LISTEN TO SUJU + SHINEE'S MUSIC!
Still can't fill up my spare time... Haiz!

What I did in these days:
1. Sleep..zzz
2. Facebook'ing
3. Blogging
4. Peeping on SHINee n' SuJu's AMAZING pictue!
5. Well of course.. Have my daily meals..
6. Watched TV..[ Hawaii Five-O, CSI, 死神少女(Gloomy Salad Days) and so on..]
7. Waiting for 17th December.. So I can go back to Penang      for....................FOOD!!!!!
8. Waiting for either Kyuhyun or Key to marry♥me..XD

A: Huh?! For REAL?!
Me: Yup.... I shall wait for them to kneel in front of me and ask' Will u marry me?'
A: What will u answer?
Me: Duh?! Of course is YES.. Which idiot ELF or Shawo will sa NO?!
A: =o=

HahahaXD

2 comments:

  1. i guess you started this blog out of boredom..haha
    anyway, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anderson Tang: Thx.. I'll take that as a compliment..[^^]BTW.. do I know u?

    ReplyDelete