Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pretend...

I pretend not to hear...
So I won't get dissapointed after what I heard..
I pretend not to see...
So I won't get dissapointed after what I saw..
I pretend not to talk...
So I won't talked nonsence...

I pretend because I'm scared I'll get hurt..
I pretend because I'm scared You'll get hurt..
I pretend because I'm scared you won't let go..
I pretend..
Because I guess that's what the best for us..

I denied because I'm confused..
I lied because I wanted to protect my own pride..
I cried because you're about to let go of my hand..
I smiled because I don't want you to worried..
At last.. I'm heart- broken...

You said we'll be happy..
You gave me the key before the day I'm going to give you my hand..
I gave you back the key to your heart so that both of us won't get hurt anymore..

I'm sorry... Please take it back...






                                                                       By.. Tabby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment