Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today ♥

He is the man that watched me grow up...
He is the man that holded my little hand when I was young...
He is the man that watched me cry and comfort me when I was young...
He is the man that scolded me but felt pain in his heart...
He is the man that loves me no matter what happens...
He is my beloved DADDY!!!

16th March is my DAD's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD♥

Although you scolded me, but I know it's because I did something wrong...
Although you ordered to do housechores, but I know it's because you wanted me to be discipline.
Even though it's your birthday today, you're still working..
Even though it's tough for you, you still continue because you wanted the best for us..






DADDY, we LOVE you!!!
DADDY, you are the BEST!!!



By... Tabby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment