Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

30th April 2011



1 more day, it will be the last day for April,
and there comes May.
I love May because it's a warm month for Mother's Day.
Thinking 'bout last year,
My brothers and I bought a rose for my mum while we're shopping.
My mum felt happy and I think that it's a warm occasion.
This year, what will the surprise be for my mum?
Don't know yet.. Still thinking 'bout it..
Arshh~

This week, I ate a lot of ice cream.
One reason: Frustrated!
1. I found out that a guy was lying to me in LOVE..
2. I know that my mum is protecting me but whenever I wanted to go with my friends,
she will answer: NO.
3. Exam is around the corner, gotta catch up to those genius in my class,
STRESS.

Really need to send out EMERGENCY CALL!
SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday( 29th April), 
watched the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
It was romantic.


I love Kate's wedding dress.
They were pretty good in hiding secret of Kate's wedding gown,
even Prince William have no idea what Kate will wear.




She was so gorgeous on the wedding day.
Classic symbol: Lace + Modern: V neckline wedding dress.
It was PERFECT ~
The accessories on her/ CARTIER IS A FULLY PERFECTION!
That design will be the design for my wedding gown when I get married one day!
Kiss on the balcony..
That is CLASSIC!!!!


Happy Married Couple.
Bless you in the name of Jesus!


By.. Tabby 




No comments:

Post a Comment